Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Jenna Kator Handbags



Jenna Kator Handbag Collection Now Available at City Style!
From time to time we come across a product that really moves us and touches something in us that makes us say to ourselves..."This is Us", "This is City Style", "This is what we are About", and we are so excited to introduce and now carry the Jenna Kator Handbag Collection at City Style! Why you ask? Because being a lifelong resident of Michigan, born in Detroit, I'm sensitive to our plight here and am fully aware of the way our State and our largest City are viewed by the rest of the country and maybe even the world for that matter. With all the negatives always talked about, I choose to focus on the positives. The culture, the beauty of our State, our resilience, our passions, our music, our strength as people. Now Jenna Kator...Jenna was raised in Troy, MI and now resides in Livonia, MI. She lost her job in the Automotive Industry a year ago and decided to pull her boot straps up and pursue a passion of hers and developed her own handbag line! The best part is that each style is named after a Michigan city, i.e. the Bloomfield, the Birmingham, the Grosse Pointe, the Royal Oak, etc...What's more, they are beautiful bags and come in a wide color range. Each bag comes with a fabric storage bag, many come with extra straps as well as a card that tells about the city it was named after. Now this isn't the first time a handbag has been named after an American city but to my knowledge, no designer has used Michigan as their choice of inspiration and named the bags after Michigan cities. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. City Style fully supports Jenna's endeavor and we are proud to carry a full variety of these handbags. I currently carry Charlevoix, what City will you carry?


1 comment:

  1. I love these handbags, especially the orange one. These bright colours are extremely stylish. I live in London and work in the city so you can imagine how important it is for me to have a stylish trendi handbag that I can use for work. I even match the colour of my purses with my handbags.

    ReplyDelete