Tuesday, March 10, 2009

HARVEYS TREECYCLE BAGS



100% Recycled Seatbelts! Another new shipment has arrived and now we have Harveys Treecycle Seatbelt Bags...sooo cool. I had a heck of a time deciding which bag I wanted for my personal collection and finally I chose the Large Houndstooth Tote (shown below) and a Treecycle bag is on my wish list next. Honestly, these are the sturdiest, best handmade bags I have ever come across and what's more? They offer a lifetime guarantee! Did you get that? Yes, a lifetime guarantee. I don't know another handbag maker offering that. Basically you cannot go wrong with Harveys Seatbelt Bags. If you are looking to get value for you hard-earned money, this is a great option. Again, below is my Large Houndstooth Tote...how can you not love this!


No comments:

Post a Comment